Let's begin by specifying that this is a simple, free and reliable Google Translate app for Windows. You do not have to download or install anything else to get going. In fact, the tool is specifically designed to work right out of the box.
The interface of the app displays a simple menu with three categories to choose from. From the drop-down, you can pick from, among others, the selected language, an audio or video translation option, as well as the type of a file (for instance, a text file, an MP3 file, an MP4 file, etc.). After selecting the format you want to translate, a menu containing the common options that you may see in any other language translators pops up.
If you just want to perform a quick and easy translation from English to Spanish, for instance, you would pick English to Spanish, click on the Translate Now button and wait for the translation process to complete. You can then proceed to click on the next one, as shown in the following image:
After that, you will be directed to the choice menu where you can select the language to translate to. Depending on which language you choose, you will be shown a menu with a few options (which is to say, a few languages), as follows:
The translation will start and will take just a few seconds.
Additionally, if you want to translate a file you have stored on your PC, you will find a text box at the bottom of the interface where you can paste a text file, an MP3, MP4 or other media file and wait for the translation to start.
The app offers you a few ways to translate the files you import and you can view the result in the same format as the original (audio or video).
The best thing about the program is the fact that it keeps your files in a separate folder to prevent any chance of corruption.
The program offers more than enough features to please even the most demanding users. We will begin by focusing on the ease of use and simplicity of its interface, which we definitely appreciate. The application offers a very user-friendly design. Moreover, it can be accessed from anywhere on your computer, hence making it ideal for a variety of users, regardless of the language they speak.
Google Translate does not require any external plug-ins or other software besides the Google Translate one you will find in your program's installation folder. Moreover, you do not need to have any additional software installed
1) Launch the program you want to be accessible directly from your desktop.
2) When you double-click the icon you will be automatically launched the program you want to be accessible directly from your desktop.
3) The program you are launching automatically will be kept on the list, so you will be able to choose it later.
4) You can also customize the sound you want to be played when you click a program you have already launched, in the Sound preference dialog.
5) You can change the icon you want to be displayed for the program you have launched.
6) As usual, you can also choose the size of the program window you want to have, as well as the location where it will be placed.
7) The icon representing a program you have launched will be automatically placed on the desktop so you will have a handy access to it when you are at the desktop.
8) The program window will be automatically minimized when you exit from the program you are launching.
9) This program has been developed to be compatible with Windows 10.
10) Simple, easy-to-use and fast.
Double-clicking a file on a network share does not trigger the file open/save dialog anymore.
If you have installed Windows 10, the files appear to be "corrupted", and in fact there is no file open/save dialog at all. When you double-click the file, Windows displays the following message :
The file "filename" is missing.
You will need to right click the file in Explorer and select Open file location and then choose Open...
If you have a Windows 7 computer and you want to install a Mac OS X application (e.g. El Capitan) on it, it will refuse to install anything.
1) Open the "System Information" app in the Apple menu.
2) Click "Disk Utility" in the left pane, then on the right pane select the volume in question, and then click the "Partition" tab on the left side.
3) From there you can just drag and drop a Mac OS X application image file (.dmg) onto the corresponding "OS X Extended" partition.
You need to run the Windows 10 update again.
This will make the Windows 10 installation check for and download updates from the Windows Update servers. This process will take longer than usual (i.e. when you run the Windows Update before the update process was finished
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Core™ i5 (6th Gen).
RAM: 1 GB RAM.
OS: Windows 10, 8.1 or 7, or macOS 10.9 or later.
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7870.
VRAM: 16 GB VRAM.
Storage: 5 GB free space.
HDD: 300 MB free space.
Broadband internet: 512 kbps/3 Mbps download speed.
Broadband connection: Real
Rescaler2MDB Browser and EditorNzbUse.Net Desktop Client